Re: [opensuse] Upgrade from 11.0 beta3 to beta3 plus?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 23:54:43 +0200 (CEST)

The Saturday 2008-05-24 at 22:30 +0200, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" wrote:

I have just installed oS11.0b3 and I would like to upgrade to beta3plus, how can I do it? As far as I know, if I just select all the packages to upgrade in YastGtk, I will upgrade to factory, right? But I don't want to upgrade to factory.

But you are already using factory... Beta 3 is just a snapshot of factory. If you update distro using yast or zypper, it will be b3+ if you happen to update at the exact moment in time, but in all cases it is just factory, and a moving target.

P.D.: There is also a Spanish speaking list, and another dedicated to
factory.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
< Previous Next >