Re: [opensuse] 10.3 CD question
  • From: "Michael Mientus" <michael.mientus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:38:28 -0500
Hi,

I haven't upgraded from 10.2 to 10.3.

But, in my experience, those other four 10.2 CDs likely contained a
complete set of packages. The CD you have now is probably either for
KDE or GNOME, i586 or x86_64, etc. It probably has just the packages
you need to get started. If later you find that something is missing
then you can use YaST to download it.

Mike