[opensuse] 10.3 CD question
  • From: Simon Roberts <thorpflyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:27:25 -0700 (PDT)
I'm about to start an install for my laptop to upgrade it to 10.3. I've
discovered that in the weeks since the warranty has expired, my CD/DVD
drive has lost the ability to read burned DVDs, so I'm going to have to
do the install from CDs.

However, it looks like there's only 1 CD in the distro for this? How
can that be? We were at 5 with 10.2.

What am I missing--or--how do I get the extra stuff that isn't there?

Thanks!
Simon

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz