[opensuse] Duplex printing with KDE4
  • From: Klaas Tammling <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:38:49 +0200

Hi,

a few weeks ago I switched over to KDE4. Now I want to print something
with duplex enabled. I know that my printer can actually do it because
under kde3 it worked perfectly when I told it to.

However under KDE4 I open a pdf with okular, want to print it and the
duplex option is completely disabled, greyed out. In addition Okular
tells me that the type of my printer is writing a postscript file and
not a printer which is running over cups in my network.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks