Re: [opensuse] something like skype, but secure?
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 21:32:59 -0500
On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 7:17 PM, peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

but the thing is no one ever uses them it's all skype , I cant for the life
of
me see why you are soi PARANOID about security you hiding national government
secrets or similar either that or you got some serious stuff to hide from
people ..

I'm so tired hearing again and again this stupid argument - if you are
not doing something wrong, why should you care to hide it ...

It's perfectly ok to have sex with your wife/girlfriend, it's not
wrong at all, but I doubt you'd like this to be viewed by somebody
else. More examples can be provided, though.

So, keeping your thoughts/life private is not wrong, and there's
nothing wrong to want it that way.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.