Re: [opensuse] Please put DVDs on FTP
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 19:10:20 +0200
Can the Devs PLEASE put the 11.0Beta2 DVDs on ftp???? I've been
downloading the PPC DVD since yesterday. It's currently at 11%
getting about 8k/s because there is only 1 seeder with 100% of the
file. At this rate, Beta3 will be out before I can get Beta2
installed.

Please put the DVDs on the ftp server. Thanx

Is your BitTorrent client configured right? Have you forwarded the
ports in your firewall? Does your ISP throttle torrent traffic?

I just queued up the PPC torrent and it's coming in at over 200kbps...
actually faster than the 32 and 64 bit ISOs.

C.