RE: [opensuse] problem with SUSE
  • From: "Ahmed Mahmoud" <ahmed.ma.kamel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 23:28:45 +0300
Thanks for fast reply, but after downloading madwifi file & extract it I
cant do ant thing as a lot of files appear so I want u 2 tell me what to do
from 1st as iam not shure of the file that I download it
My kerner(Linux Gonzo-Linux 2.6.22.5-31-default #1 SMP 2007/09/21 22:29:00
UTC i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux), My SUSE VER is 10.3
so iam here if u want any other info but help me plzcoz iam lost now