[opensuse] Remote Desktop openSUSe 10.3 to XPpro
  • From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:46:10 -0400

I am having trouble getting this going, linux to linux works fine.

Suse 10.3 32bit, up to date. I am using KDRC to try and connect to an
XPpro
box, both are on the same network, firewall disabled (for now), remote is
enabled on the XPpro box.

KDRC asks for the account name, enter it, then asks for a 'system'
password
for connect, I don't see where I would put that in XP.

What did I miss??

The XP box will end up as a headless machine (similar to my other linux
box)
for pic programming.

Thanks, Mike