[opensuse] mod_authnz_ldap caching my session
  • From: "Jay Jesus Amorin" <jay.amorin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:21:15 +0800
Hi,

is there a way to clear my cache on my browser through httpd?

my senario, i have a folder that was secured by mod_authnz_ldap
through .htaccess, when i visit my webpage and it brought me to a
folder which is secure through .htaccess, it pops-up an authentication
and after i close my browser and open a browser again and visit that
webpage, and there authentication is not working anymore. it will only
work if a clear the cache on my browser.

is there any remedy to this? can i configure httpd to clear the cache
whenever .htaccess is read?

Thanks,

jay