Re: [opensuse] Windows vs. Suse OO docuent file size
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 23:09:48 -0400
Rajko M. wrote:
I guess that this might make your presentation smaller: http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/PresentationMinimizer
and more of it http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/most_pop_ext

Hi,
thanks for the information. I downloaded the extension and found out that it is for Impress Presentations, not for Writer documents. I am producing a newsletter for the organization, and that must be produced in Writer and changed to PDF for distribution.
This extension won't help that process, but I am also an instructor and have to produce Powerpoint presentations for my classes. I can try to produce them in Impress, and I am sure that the extension will prove its worth then.
I hadn't realized that there were extensions to Open Office, so now I know they are there and figured out how to install them.

Thanks,
Mark