Re: [opensuse] Windows vs. Suse OO document file size
  • From: Sam Clemens <clemens.sam1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 22:01:01 -0400
I would like to know if there is a way to get around this. I tried to
zip the file and the resultant OO pdf file was 397kb. I don't need to
zip the XP/pdf, it is small enough already.]
You can try saving it in doc book format, and then using docbook2pdf.
see:
$ man docbook2pdf

Why should I? I don't need small presentation that can be produced with:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/PresentationMinimizer

It is the OP that needs some tool to reduce size of OpenOffice presentations and this extension seems to be right tool.

I didn't have the OP's posting yet...