Re: [opensuse] Windows vs. Suse OO document file size
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:57:21 -0500
I would like to know if there is a way to get around this. I tried to
zip the file and the resultant OO pdf file was 397kb. I don't need to
zip the XP/pdf, it is small enough already.]

You can try saving it in doc book format, and then using docbook2pdf.
see:
$ man docbook2pdf

Why should I?
I don't need small presentation that can be produced with:
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/PresentationMinimizer

It is the OP that needs some tool to reduce size of OpenOffice presentations
and this extension seems to be right tool.

Quality of your posts (attention to details) seems to be reverse proportional
to number of the posts that you send to lists.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal needs helpful hands.