Re: [opensuse] Well, there goes any hope for ReiserFS 4....
- DRFS — death row file system
- PKFS — psycho killer file system
- BHFS — big house file system
- SQFS — San Quentin file system
- XCFS — ex-con file system (eventually)

RRS

Or
IDDIFS - I didn't do it file system ;-)

ojjfs ?

tbcidfs ? - too bad Cochran is dead file system

I think the point was correct though, no, absense of body doesn't prove absense
of murder, but it doesn't have to. Absense of body simply means you cannot
prove any murder took place. Similarly, blood doesn't mean anything no matter
whos it is or where it's found. People bleed all the time for all kinds of
reasons. Some violent but far short of murder, many not violent at all. Also
blood doesn't have to have spilled directly from a person to where it was
found, but can be carried any distance any number of ways. These things raise
suspicion, perhaps correctly, but they prove nothing and are not sufficient
reason to put anyone in jail imo. Maybe he was a violent person and hit her in
the car and she bled and she decided to dissappear in a way that he could never
find her again, which means neither could anyone else.

But we are not the jurors and I can only hope the jurors had sufficient cause
to do what they did and didn't just say wow he's acting like an asshole right
now, therefore that proves he killed someone.

--
Brian K. White brian@xxxxxxxxx http://www.myspace.com/KEYofR