Re: [opensuse] KRFB fails handling RDP connections
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:06:48 +0200 (CEST)

The Monday 2008-04-07 at 08:57 -0600, Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster
wrote:

Ideas?

What about what I said in the rest of the email? (Left below)

I don't know about your main question. But what you see is similar to a
behavior I saw with ssh, and it is related to the ssh agent failing to
feed the response to ssh and to pop up the question window: kill the
agent. It can be ssh-agent or seahorse.

This is a very wild guess on my part, of course: I don't know if ssh is
involved, but... :-?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.