Re: [opensuse] KRFB fails handling RDP connections
  • From: "Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 08:54:11 -0600
I am not sure what this may be, but, personally, I'd start by checking
the port-level connectivity. According to Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Desktop_Protocol

the service runs on TCP port 3389, so you can use telnet to check
connectivity. Then, if there's none, I'd look at what may be to blame
(server down, firewall issues, etc.)

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster