Re: [opensuse] nvidia drivers on thinkpad t61
  • From: "Sergey Mkrtchyan" <physwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:30:09 -0400
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 9:05 PM, David Vernon <fifty.63@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sergey, I don't think the legacy is the right move. According to thinnkwiki
the model of car you have is "nVidia Quadro NVS 140m".That is not one of the
models listed for the legacy drives. See:
http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/Category:T61

Hi David!

Thank you very much, that worked out!

I just got confused because I saw in here
http://en.opensuse.org/NVIDIA/Legacy the nvidia quadro nvs and thought
that all the models are legacy.

Getting my hands on installing compiz now...

Just to set the record right Sergey, nothing called "thinnkwiki" has a
reference to the type of "car" you have. I have no idea what my >
fingers were thinking during the typing of that sentence :-)

:-)

Thanks a lot again, David

Cheers,
Sergey