Re: [opensuse] No wired or Wireless :(
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 02:08:12 +0200
On Saturday 05 April 2008 01:40:41 Brandon Bowlby wrote:
Here is the URL for the driver
http://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverSearchResults.do.

When I cd to /usr/src/linux and to try to make mrproper it fails saying I
gave it no rule followed by a stop.
I also assume you mean /usr/src/linux-x.x.x.x where the X's I assume are
the kernel. I apologize for not having the exact text as am dual booting at
work.

No I did not mean that. If you install the package kernel-source, you will get
the directory /usr/src/linux

Just make sure the kernel source package is the same version as the kernel you
are running, then follow the instructions I gave, and things will work

Anders