From: Anders Johansson [mailto:ajh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 5:10 PM
To: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse] No wired or Wireless :(

On Saturday 05 April 2008 00:51:25 Brandon Bowlby wrote:
-Downloaded and installing the driver that Marvell has on their site, but
the driver installation fails.

I just tried this on my 10.3, and it worked. Since I don't have the hardware
can't actually test the generated driver, but the installation went through
without any error messages

What I did was this

1. Make sure kernel-source is installed, it needs to be the same version as
your running kernel

2. cd /usr/src/linux

3. make mrproper

4. make cloneconfig

5. make prepare

6. make scripts

After this, the install.sh script in the driver tar.bz2 will run to
completion. Select to "remove the alternative driver", then your system
should be ready to go

Anders