[opensuse] Eclipse 3.3.0 deletes folder when using a make target
  • From: "Bogdan Cristea" <cristeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:55:10 +0300
I use Eclipse 3.3.0 CDT in openSuSE 10.3. When I use a target defined
in the make target panel, the entire folder under which my source file
and the Makefile are is deleted. I have tried with two different
targets "clean" and "my_file" (both defined in my Makefile) and each
time the entire folder was deleted. In command line I can use with no
problem the Makefile. Does anyone noticed similar behavior?

--
Bogdan Cristea