Re: [opensuse] How to connect Firefox 3 beta to existing plugins
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:31:42 +0200
Kai Ponte a écrit :

didn't find one, but I got it working with the shell script...

to try very last firefox (or any mozilla product), simply dl the nightly build, it doesn't have to be installed only unpacked in any (for me my user Document) folder. enough to copy any plugin from ild version to new...

some plugins (java...) use links, others have to be installed, usually I rename the old install firefox.old and the new firefox so all the previous links works

jdd

--
Jean-Daniel Dodin
Président du CULTe