Re: [opensuse] How to connect Firefox 3 beta to existing plugins
On Thursday 03 April 2008 08:42:59 am Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Kai Ponte wrote:
I have downloaded and "installed" firefox beta 3 to my
/home/kai/apps/firefox folder.

I have icons set to launch it from there.

Now, I want to enable my existing java/flash plugins. I am assuming I'd
need to create some sort of symbolic link. I've googled and am not quite
sure what to do (my only reference is someone who did this with ubuntu
using apt).

export MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/browser-plugins

I typed that and nothing happened. Was there something else I needed to do?

I'm using this as my test site

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Snaaaake, it's a snaaaaake....

--