Re: [opensuse] Firefox and Flash Content
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:21:22 +1100
Kai Ponte wrote:
I seem to get random, sudden crashes of Firefox when I view Flash content. It will sometimes work and sometimes crash. I can restart without much trouble. I ran the app from the cli and it gave me the followng...
[pruned]

Ideas?

Can you provide a sample (or samples) of the URL(s) where this occuring?

I am using FF 3 Beta 5 (NOT from Suse) without problems.

Ciao.

--
I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.