Re: [opensuse] Does SUSE support Postfix PCRE tables?
  • From: Sandy Drobic <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 21:58:08 +0200
Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster wrote:

I've never successfully built an rpm from a src rpm. And I could try compiling from source, but I don't know what configure parameters Novell used on this package (it would need to match).

The parameters are stored in /etc/postfix/makedefs.out, though you would need the basic building environment and the devel packages of all libraries you want to compile into Postfix (pcre_devel, ldap_devel etc.)

--
Sandy

List replies only please!