Re: [opensuse] World-largest Linux Migration Project
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:31:21 +0200 (CEST)
However the original news at russianpost's site is dated 03
MARCH 2008.
http://www.russianpost.ru/company/en/home/press/news/
item?newsid=3165

Okay - I guess I was just skeptical. I did look at the original
post and

With reason, since both the date and the content made the
post suspicious.

had
it trainslated to English. (My Russian is limited to about
three words.)

You should not have. The link above points to the English
version of the document.

Just curious - where are you located? I see you have a
Hungary TLD
in your
email.

Yep, I am in Hungary, so it's not a wonder.

Cheers,
IG

Nyelvet tanulnál? Japánt, kínait, svédet, arabot, görögöt, angolt vagy bármi
mást? Kattints ide és megtalálod amit oly' régóta keresel!
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,255700,305309/click.prm