Re: [opensuse] smart documentation rewrite
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:44:22 -0500
On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:41:40 am Sunny wrote:
On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 9:39 AM, Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm far from wiki expert :), but I have helped and edited some pages
here and there, and I find this to be convenient way to collaborate on
a documentation. I guess you can create your documentation at
opensuse.org's mediawiki:
<http://en.opensuse.org/Help:Editing>

Actually, this looks like a better place to start:
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Lessons_for_Lizards

Actually each medium has advantages for certain purpose.

The wiki:
If you don't have special formatting requirements than wiki is way to go as it
is much easier to collaborate on document, but later on is not easy to
convert document in other formats. Layout can be simple or complex, depends
on editors experience with wiki.

The Lessons for Lizards:
You have to learn much more about syntax, but later on it is easier to covert
document in format that one likes.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal needs helpful hands to organize it and maintain.