Re: [opensuse] World-largest Linux Migration Project
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:28:08 -0400
Fred A. Miller wrote:
Ciro Iriarte wrote:
2008/4/2, Fred A. Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
skip...

To be honest, I'm not surprised!! Further, I'll never belive that
Win2008 would/will run that long without a "bust!!" MickySoft's code has
always been put together with bailing wire and bubble gum. It still is
and because of the way the write code, it always will be!

Just being curious, have you ever seen some of their code?

No......it's the "way" they code....all done by "committee." Logic dictates that's why they have, in part anyway, bloated code and buggy code.

No to mention doing incredibly stupid stuff, such as embedding a browser in the operating system, to back up a claim made in court. That is the exact opposite of good software engineering.