Re: [opensuse] World-largest Linux Migration Project
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:26:03 -0400
Fred A. Miller wrote:

To be honest, I'm not surprised!! Further, I'll never belive that Win2008 would/will run that long without a "bust!!" MickySoft's code has always been put together with bailing wire and bubble gum. It still is and because of the way the write code, it always will be!

Fred

Of course, it's impossible, if you have to add some software. Just yesterday, I upgraded Seamonkey on my work computer (XP) and that required a reboot.