Re: [opensuse] Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: Sam Clemens <clemens.sam1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 05:36:32 -0400
Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 02:03, Ian wrote:
On 01/04/08 02:56 Randall R Schulz wrote the following words:

Snip

Thank god neither he nor I am in Great Brittain, where one dare not
utter unflattering words for fear of a libel lawsuit...

And, lest it go without note and unremarked-upon: Thank god I don't
make typos!...
Oops!

For information, GREAT BRITAIN only has one "t"

I was waiting for someone to find that.

Actually (don't tell anyone), I'm an AI participating in an extended Turing Test, and that requires an appropriate measure of (seeming) mistakes.

It all makes sense now.