Re: [opensuse] World-largest Linux Migration Project
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 01:45:39 -0400
Ciro Iriarte wrote:
2008/4/2, Fred A. Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
skip...

To be honest, I'm not surprised!! Further, I'll never belive that
Win2008 would/will run that long without a "bust!!" MickySoft's code has
always been put together with bailing wire and bubble gum. It still is
and because of the way the write code, it always will be!

Just being curious, have you ever seen some of their code?

No......it's the "way" they code....all done by "committee." Logic dictates that's why they have, in part anyway, bloated code and buggy code.

Fred

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?