Re: [opensuse] Does SUSE support Postfix PCRE tables?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:18:17 -0500
Jason Bailey, Sun Advocate Webmaster wrote:
As I indicated in my first post of this thread, the machine that has Postfix on it isn't openSUSE... it's SLES (v10 SP1)! I do have several openSUSE machines, but they're workstations (no Postfix). And I'm stuck without paid support on SLES (long story) so I'm on my own here. The Postfix gurus on the Postfix list directed me here, saying it has to be a SUSE-specific issue. So here I am...

The reason I want PCRE is primarily for header, mime and body checks. Attachment checks are a part of that. POSIX regexp isn't getting me very far, and I'm already very familiar with PCRE.

Ahh, sorry,

You are at the right place. Just say "Help SANDY" really loud and wait a few hours and wisdom will descend from on high.

Seriously, if anyone can help, Sandy can. (you listening Sandy?)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC