Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 4.1 available
  • From: Jim Flanagan <linuxjim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:06:12 -0500
Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Masim Vavai Sugianto <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:04 PM, openSUSE Announce Manager
<kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The openSUSE team proudly announces the availability of openSUSE 4.1.
>
> We're shipping all the latest open source packages that are available at time
> of launch.

We are here in Indonesia get the April 01, 2008 before OpenSUSE fans
in Europe so we having experience with April Mop before this news :-).

Anyway, nice position, OpenSUSE Announce Manager :-D
--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto

gmail started offering a e-mail backdating service today. I must
admit I took it seriously for a minute or so.

Greg
Greg, I almost responded to your above reply yesterday!!

Jim F ;)