Re: [opensuse] SuSE 11 alpha 3
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin-list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:34:59 -0600
Donn Washburn wrote:
Hey Group;

Again I see a problem with SuSE 11 Yast2 and cups. I call up Yast2 Hardware Printer and go all the way trough the setup for my HP 4L printer and all I find is one filter driver. OK one driver would be fine but the printer will not even print or wake up. It did work in 10.3GM just fine.

I am also seeing when calling up Yast2 again the Filter is not set to "Letter" like when I originally set it up. Al that shows up is "....."

Anyone one have a idea on this subject. I might try the cups setup GUI version (but I don't remember it binary name).

Try http://localhost:631/

Don Henson