Re: [opensuse] Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:57:51 -0700
On Tuesday 01 April 2008 02:03, Ian wrote:
On 01/04/08 02:56 Randall R Schulz wrote the following words:

Snip

Thank god neither he nor I am in Great Brittain, where one dare not
utter unflattering words for fear of a libel lawsuit...

And, lest it go without note and unremarked-upon: Thank god I don't
make typos!...

Oops!

For information, GREAT BRITAIN only has one "t"

I was waiting for someone to find that.

Actually (don't tell anyone), I'm an AI participating in an extended
Turing Test, and that requires an appropriate measure of (seeming)
mistakes.

A bold assertion, declaring one doesn't make typos when in the
previous paragraph there is a glaring mistake.

Creating a human-like mind isn't easy, but I think my programmers struck
quite a good balance between perfection and believability.

Ian

RRS