Re: [opensuse] Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:41:44 -0500
Randall R Schulz wrote:
On Monday 31 March 2008 18:32, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> [03-31-08 21:23]:
They don't flow fast enough for you?
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC

You know, law.... :^)

I was trying to avoid impugning the quality of his law-school education, though I did consider suggesting that the (presumed) lack of the services a personal amanuensis to check his spelling left him vulnerable to such embarrassment...

Thank god neither he nor I am in Great Brittain, where one dare not utter unflattering words for fear of a libel lawsuit...

And, lest it go without note and unremarked-upon: Thank god I don't make typos!...

(And as with Homer Simpson, food critic, I will get no comeuppance... NO COMEUPPANCE!)

--
Patrick Shanahan

RRS

Ahh,

Just look at the P.E. on the far right side and you will conclusively know where all my spelling problems and anal retentiveness came from.... ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC