Re: [opensuse] Kalvin Weng is out of the office.
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:56:32 -0700
On Monday 31 March 2008 18:32, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> [03-31-08 21:23]:
They don't flow fast enough for you?

David C. Rankin, J.D., P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC

You know, law.... :^)

I was trying to avoid impugning the quality of his law-school education,
though I did consider suggesting that the (presumed) lack of the
services a personal amanuensis to check his spelling left him
vulnerable to such embarrassment...

Thank god neither he nor I am in Great Brittain, where one dare not
utter unflattering words for fear of a libel lawsuit...

And, lest it go without note and unremarked-upon: Thank god I don't make
typos!...

(And as with Homer Simpson, food critic, I will get no comeuppance... NO
COMEUPPANCE!)

--
Patrick Shanahan

RRS