Re: [opensuse] Dead motherboard? Disk ok?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:28:20 -0400
On 2008/04/01 01:29 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. apparently typed:

As to the HD, the maker probably has a program to test the device, which
you can download from their web page. Seagate has a good one: time ago it
was a downloadable floppy, now I think it is a small CD. If you can
download it, try: it is a bootable mini dos or linux system dedicated to
test the HD. Each maker should have their own program to test their disks.

They're all, among other things, available on one boot iso:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409