Re: [opensuse] Movie conversion
  • From: Adolph Weidanz <weidanz.adolph@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:25:18 -0400
Chris Arnold wrote:
I use 10.3 and kde. I want to take a purchased movie (DVD) and convert it into
ipod format. On the other OS, i used an app called dvd2svcd to convert it to
svcd then use an app to convert the svcd to ipod format. Is there a way to do
this using 10.3?
I believe that k9copy does this in one shot. There is also a program called Thin Liquid Film that also does it.

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” [Theodore Roosevelt] 1918

Adolph & Sharon Weidanz SuSE 10.3
'78 43' Endeavour Ketch Folding@Home Team 45
S/V Time To Paws