Re: [opensuse] Installation from network
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:36:46 -0400 (EDT)
Danesh Daroui wrote:
Hi all,

I am tryting to install OpenSUSE 10.3 using "Network installtion". I have
already downloaded OpenSUSE mini CD. The problem is that when I am installing
OpenSUSE in this way, it sayd that "Could not find OpenSUSE Repository,
Activating manual installtion" and then it asks for repository IP and other
questions which is very hard to follow. Can anybody help to install OpenSUSE
without manual installtion?

Regards,

Danesh

Hi,
take a look at these to see if this makes net installation easier to
understand:

http://en.opensuse.org/SuSE_FTP_Net_Install_with_screenshots

http://en.opensuse.org/SuSE_HTTP_Net_Install_with_screenshots

Regards