Re: [opensuse] Xorg changing screen size and SaX2
  • From: Wendell Nichols <wcn00@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 18:36:36 -0400
Most laptops have a "Fn numlock" key combo. you will likely see a + and a - in blue or subscript on the numlock keys. Mine are on what would normally be the semi-colon and slash keys. With the keyboard in numlock mode you can use the numlock + and - key to rotate through your xmode settings.
let me know if that works for you...
wcn

Bruce Samhaber wrote:
Hi,
After some more reading on the Xorg site and modes, the keystrokes require the KEYPAD+ and KEYPAD- which are not on the laptop.
Is there anyway to map them from other keys?
Thanks,