Re: [opensuse] Disappeared Panel
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:28:51 -0400
On 2008/03/29 21:16 (GMT+0300) Stan Goodman apparently typed:

On Saturday 29 March 2008 20:55:28 Matthias Bach wrote:

Am Samstag 29 März 2008 schrieb Stan Goodman:

The Panel of my KDE Desktom has disappeared in mid-session. I do not
associate this with any action of mine. How can I get it back?

Is your screen adjusted so nothing off the ends, top or bottom is cut off?
Maybe the kicker panel button got accidentally clicked and is hidden off the
edge of the screen. You could try burying the mouse pointer in a bottom
corner and clicking to see.

Launch kicker.

In the absense of the chameleon at the left end, I do not know how to
call up a command line. How is that done?

Press Alt + F2.

I tried this earlier. What I don't know is what Alt-F2 calls the command
line. I tried "terminal", but it doesn't know that.

Try konsole when the run command window comes up.
--
"Let us not love with words or in talk only.
Let us love by what we do." 1 John 3:18 NLV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409