Re: [opensuse] Disappeared Panel
  • From: "K.R. Foley" <kr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:22:03 -0500
Stan Goodman wrote:
On Saturday 29 March 2008 20:55:28 Matthias Bach wrote:
Hi!

Am Samstag 29 März 2008 schrieb Stan Goodman:
The Panel of my KDE Desktom has disappeared in mid-session. I do not
associate this with any action of mine. How can I get it back?
Launch kicker.

In the absense of the chameleon at the left end, I do not know how to
call up a command line. How is that done?
Press Alt + F2.

I tried this earlier. What I don't know is what Alt-F2 calls the command line. I tried "terminal", but it doesn't know that.

Try konsole.

--
kr