Re: [opensuse] Disappeared Panel
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:14:00 +0300
On Saturday 29 March 2008 20:55:19 Benji Weber wrote:
On 29/03/2008, Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Panel of my KDE Desktom has disappeared in mid-session. I do not
associate this with any action of mine. How can I get it back?

In the absense of the chameleon at the left end, I do not know how
to call up a command line. How is that done?

Hit alt-f2, you should get the run dialogue. Then type "kicker" and
click run.

(assuming you are using kde3)

--
Benjamin Weber

The dialog works fine; I have been using it all day. But it does not bring
back the Panel. Again... I see the Panel very briefly when the system
boots, after which it goes back into its hole (like on Groundhog Day).

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on