Re: [opensuse] Sendmail help
  • From: Mike Grau <m.grau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:24:49 -0500

Actually it did show up, and someone asked a question in reply.
Search the archives, there might have been a solution posted.

There was the usual question as to why you would compile instead of using
the suse packages, but I assume you had your reasons.

Okay - I see it did indeed show up. No solution though. I was building sendmail because that's what I knew how to do from my pre-linux days. I'll probably just use the rpm sendmail, but the rpm sendmail config seems extremely convoluted as opposed to a simple "sh Build -c install" or "sh Build sendmail.cf", but perhaps I can still learn something new. We'll see.

Thanks all!