[opensuse] Hijacked?
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:09:09 -0400
Hi,
I am online at the moment at a foreign location (for me, not for the people who live here) and when I selected an website in my browser's history list and entered it, up popped an all-black browser window that I wasn't expecting. It reads:

/www.g00ns.net owns you

Anon7192 owns you.
Get secure.

irc.g00ns.net #g00ns if you wish to chat =D

http://g00ns-forum.net

/ I immediately ran rkhunter, chkrootkit, and Klamav all with negative results. /

/I am not sure what to do, has my system been breached?
/

/