[opensuse] dual head configuration
  • From: David Bear <david.bear@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:35:00 -0700
I just installed opensuse 10.3 x86_64 version.

I have an nvidia quadro and two displays attached (both usigin digital
connectors). When I open sax2 to configure my display, I don't see anywhere
that I can add a second monitor. There is a tab for display 1. I see the
Quadro nvs 280 card listed -- and there are a lot of options availabel for it
none of which would indicate I can enable a second monitor.

I see also one of the monitors that is attached. I do not see a way to add
the second monitor.

Both flat panel displays are connected, AND I get output on both of them.
However, only one of them has an active mouse and there is no obvious way to
switch to the other.

I must be missing something very simple.

Any pointers?

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU