[opensuse] Kmail & Kwallet opensuse 10.3
  • From: peter nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:47:37 +0000
Hi .

I have just tried to install opensuse 10.3 on this machine AMD 64 using
the x86_64 opensuse 10.3 DVD it installs ok but trying to get Kmail to
behave and import the settings from this runniong version of 10.3a4 yes it
does say 10.3 alpha4 is proving baisically impossible also i have not
installed Kwallet app but Kmail on the new 10.3 insists on trying ti save to
the dumb Kwallet system that i do not want on the machine at all so ,

How do i

1 get all my settings to transfere to the new system without having to re
write all my filters ect

2 convince Kmail that it does not want to use Kwallet to store passwords ect

or should i stay with the working 10.3a4 install that all in all seems to
have far better manners than the full 10.3

Pete .

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)