[opensuse] Kooka
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:21:05 +0200
I want to scan documents and photographs; I have fired up Kooka and read
its documentation thoroughly. I find menu choices and icon buttons for
doing many things with a scanned image, but so far have not discovered
any way to induce the scanner to actually scan anything.

This has to be a failing of mine, because it is not possible that anybody
would write documentation for a scanning application without including
a sentence in the spirit: "To make a scan, do <thus and so>".

For all I know now, this application is not what I need at all for
actually scanning material, but I see nothing in the documentation to
tell me what else I need.

If someone will point out to me what I have overlooked this point, I will
be very grateful.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on