Re: [opensuse] Firefox 3 beta
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:45:22 +0100
Basil Chupin a écrit :

As a new user of the OS, how am I supposed to know which package I am to
install? Everywhere else I see that "v1.2" replaces "v1.1" when zypper
goes and upgrades packages - except in the case of java.

please blame SUN if java don't works, not openSUSE and I *never* upgrade my XP station, because each time I tried is crashed...

what openSUSE do is sensible and well explained. some apps need one and don't accept the other. so we provide the two ones. what can you have against this???

openSUSE is not responsible for the applications content (except security patches)

jdd

--
Jean-Daniel Dodin
Président du CULTe