Re: [opensuse] [Fwd: What is the problem - and with whom?] - SOLVED
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:07:06 -0500
On Friday 21 March 2008 12:20:27 am Basil Chupin wrote:
I can understand the attractiveness of having a BuildService for SUSE
users to access but, at the same time, isn't it also an open door for
unscrupulous people to do deliberate damage to openSUSE?

I'm sure they wouldn't be subscribed to openSUSE for a long.

I know for a Wiki, that every contribution is checked, and if it is blatant
attempt it is deleted ASAP and user is banned. It is a part of the game. I'm
sure that sysops can delete unwanted articles faster than one can create new
accounts.

The Build Service is for sure watched closer. Though, there is attempt to
create trust rating system. On opensuse-project mail list started some time
ago discussion about this:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2008-01/msg00043.html

--
Regards, Rajko.