Re: [opensuse] GSOC 2008
  • From: debayan <debayanin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 02:13:43 +0530
Well, mine is a middle level university in India (say in the top 20 in
the nation), where the lans are not as huge as other universities
worldwide. We have around 500 computers online. On a busy gaming day,
there are close to 20 game severs online. Games include Counterstrike,
AOE, FIFA, Quake, UT and others. Other better colleges i am sure have
more gamers. While wine still fights to become a good emulator, I wrote
the program because it served the purpose in my college for the time
being.
Also, i am sure it could be implemented for the internet also. But
havent thought about technological implications yet. I guess one could
use libsoup. I used it once.